Kingwood Park High FFA Car Show and Fundraiser
- Welcome to Kingwood Park High School FFA car show.
- Located at 4015 Woodland Hills Dr. Kingwood, Tx. 77339
- Date/Time October 22nd 12pm-7pm (Saturday)
- Early set up and arrival allowed after 10:30am
- Professional Photographer will be on site taking pictures, you as a car owner can then go to there website and purchase.
- Food and Drinks on Site to be purchased, BBQ Catered By Bad-Company Events
- 50/50 Raffle and Our annual Full Freezer raffle begins that night as well.
- Door prizes every half hour.
- Awards Ceremony will begin 6pm
- All Class winners will recieve there registration back as well as Class Trophies :excluding club class (Currently working on a great prize for overall best in show winner)(And for an added bonus class winners will receive one raffle ticket for our Full of Meat freezer raffle) Winner of Full Freezer raffle gets half a steer and half a hog processed and includes the freezer to hold it. Will be 2 winners drawing in march
- Car/Truck registration is $25.00 which will allow participation in to as many classes as qualified for.
Classes Consist of:
40's and earlier.
90's to present
Muscle Car (1967-1972)
Tri-5ive 55,56&57 Chevy cars
Best in Class Truck (all years) Built on Truck Chassis
Best in Class Off road Rig (all years) Truck
Best in Class Track only car.(Dragstrip,offroad touring, etc...)
Best in Class Bike (motorcycle)
Best Engine (All can qualify here).
Most Likely to burn down class, randomly ignite in fire. (all can qualify here)
Best Car Club to Represent Class. (Each club must have at least 4 vehicle representatives.)
And Finally Overall Best in Show
We may open up new Classes as we start getting feedback from regristration. Such as best paint, customization, interior etc...
Please fill out Registration form at bottom of this page to assist in our records.
To Pre Pay using paypal Just click the paypal button. Make sure you keep a copy of the receipt for admittance.
Pre - Registration will get you VIP parking, saved spots and Dash Plaque.
Cut off for pre registration and to recieve plaques Oct. 1st.
Cut off for pre registration and still receive VIP parking Oct 7th.
For any more information Please contact Eddie Elliott 832 933-0300
There are grassy areas under trees for chairs and tents so come on make youself comfortable and enjoy the day with some great friends, family and best of all some very appreciative FFA kids who you are funding Scholarships,State and Nationals conventions, Our communtity garden, community services etc.....Lets say A lot of good.....
Please fill in the information below: